2013年1月16日星期三

i prefer women are pink chi straightener iron

Hearing him say, chi hair products time silent. While, she traded a problem: "chi If you have this zombie happen, you will be afraid of it?"Lady, how you? Than a strange problem of how to ask a? chi hands beneath her face, a bit worried and looked somewhat puzzled her, always felt that she seemed to have very careful with the things you want tell him, but hesitated not quite know how to begin. Lady, what exactly you need to talk to the husband said, even though you straightforward and told me that the husband will be attentively listened to. "

"I" chi products hesitated a moment, tightened holding the fists, abruptly courage said chi, in fact I would be a reincarnation of the original I was dead, but somehow my soul drifted your dynasty, and is attached to the body of Miss Xiangfu, so was able to be born again. "

"Lady, you say?" chi straighteners shocked, the refined manner Jun face filled with disbelief. "Lady, you're kidding me, right?""chi, do you think I have time for such pursuits to tell you a joke what this ghost on?" chi face expressionless to ask something, paused, and then said, "I did not belong to your dynasty, I 21st century people I live in that world and Sheng Chi Dynasty exactly how many years apart, I do not chi Chu, and because of our history books do not have any records about Sheng Chi State. chi, I said before. The secret is this, now I tell you, I want to know, for the zombie, you will be afraid, and as the monster the same shy away? or something and did not care, still, as always, to spoil me love me? '

http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/