2013年1月2日星期三

the bold innovation unreal ghd hair straightener iv arrival

Qin Qin? ghd flat iron low repeat a suddenly grin crooked smile: "You mean, not to say that I can have the same power with your husband?""In a sense, you can say" I rushed ghd blinked. A word for it, do not be so excited ah?"Really?" Ghd stood up, walked around the table, to suddenly Lanzhu my waist, bow our heads, thin lips away from my only Cunxu chattering breathing spray into my face: "In this way, can it? '

Looking at goes close proximity Jun Yan, looked at ghd purple jade eyes the ambiguous and burning eyes, the body's blood as if in an instant Kuangyong on the head, I exceptionally rapid heartbeat, cheeks flushed, shortness of breath up."Do not!" I turned my head, and refused him hard and weak. I do not want to let ghd sleep well sleep tonight.

"? Your face does not seem to say it?" ghd hair straighteners gently pinch my chin, my head back, stretched out slender fingers gently paddled my lips, excited voice shivered slightly: "Look, it is more than rosy, waiting for me to love and affection it.""Go away!" The ghd hard stare but both nervous and excited,http://www.ghdnewzealandshopb.com/ whole body felt weak, then spit it out into a soft language Jiaochen.