2013年1月9日星期三

i prefer women are christian louboutin sales

"Hello," a deep breath a sigh of relief, christian louboutin outlet eventually pick up the phone.Miss Shum Christian Louboutin mother, I want to remind you, quarter Brain In two lost Xuan back, you have to want to countermeasures - the a process situation Qian voice is extremely elegant, but it reveals a chilling cruel.

"Ms. Gong, Do not worry, I have decided to marry someone else, so you satisfied now!""Ah, Miss Shum, you really keeping promises, I hope you do not go back on its word, and I do not want it christian louboutin sale know you Ming self mean, there is, I know you today submitted his resignation to the Gong's do good, do not worry, I will make sure your hard Leila brand founded three months became a cutting-edge luxury international attention! "Cheng Qian-Qian said with satisfaction.

christian louboutin wedding shoes just blindly listen, and then hung up the phone in silence, eyes full of empty.When Ching Yan walked into the coffee shop, but to see the haggard look even eye engrave deep sorrow.Gently went to the side of Christian Louboutin Clear Yeon look of concern.