2013年1月9日星期三

you can stronghold fit without doing sports through act burberry the beat

See Hsiao Chiu like this, burberry store by anger turned into doubts, watching Hsiao Chiu, long while. Asked: "Xiao Zhao, why not sure? Could it be that you are actually not from the same place with me?"Burberry heard a long sigh, and closed his eyes, and said: "In fact, I do not know." paused, it said: "I have some memory and now the world completely differently, but not forming, are fragment. Sometimes I can not tell my imagination or is it real existed. "

"It seems not to know my legend." Xiao according to some confused eyes have seen burberry shirts, and hung his head. Looked at their hands whisk Road: "When I was born, there is perception. Know I came to this world from either a person hopes of finding him, I can go back to the place where I came."

"You say you do not remember the former things, then how can you judge me?!" burberry sale not want to recognize Hsiao Chiu, Hsiao talk about the importance of what is returned to the original world Burberry not know Xiao according whether the world with their own, and he only said that he could go back and own it? If you find yourself, but go back to that feel then? ! In everything Wengeqingchu. In the end, who is under his command, Why do I want to own? Are the problem.